Health & Satefy
Our guests health & safety is a priority to all of us.
Maintaining a clean environment is a year-round priority and it is regular practice to clean all hard surfaces, such as doors and tables. Under the current environment, we are being hyper-vigilant in our cleaning protocols throughout our properties to prevent the spread of transmittable illnesses, including COVID-19.
Gateway Health & Safety Promise
Things to Know
- Entry into the site is based on a first come first served basis. Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time.
- Guests will enter through the main casino entrance only.
- Casino occupancy is based on 50% of floor capacity and government mandated social distancing requirements
- Contact tracing and COVID attestation are required for entry into the site
- Self-provided face masks are required.
- Plexiglass barriers will be at security.
- All machines will be disinfected regularly, including attendants offering to sanitize machines for guests as they play.
- Congregations or crowds of guests will be dispersed in order to follow social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer stations are readily available throughout the gaming floor.
- If you had a slot ticket that expired during the closure, it is redeemable at the cashier.
- We have rearranged banks and available slot machines to allow for social distancing. We will be removing chairs to create distance when appropriate.
- Due to provincial requirements, live table games will not be offered, but electronic table games are available with appropriate distancing of terminals.
- Limited F&B options will be available upon opening but we hope to expand our offerings in the coming days.
Membership has its rewards!
Becoming a My Club Rewards member is free and easy. Just visit our Guest Services desk, present your valid ID, and we’ll sign you up for a membership. More prizes and more ways to earn points – right at your favourite slot machine!